jQTouch is a jQuery plugin with native animations, automatic navigation, and themes for mobile WebKit browsers like iPhone, G1, and Pre. Created by David Kaneda, jQTouch is easy to install and entirely customizable.
* Flexible themes, including default Apple and jQTouch custom themes.
* Callback functions throughout, including swipe and orientation change detection.
* Page history management and Drupal CSS3 page transitions, including 3d flip.
* Easily allow apps to run in full screen mode with custom icons and start up screens.
* The power of jQuery to build AJAX applications.
* Native WebKit Animations.
jQTouch is initialized with one function that writes all the meta tags needed to create an iPhone web app.
3.slideInSelector: ‘ul li a’,
7.statusBar: ‘default’, // options: black-translucent, black
With the built-in 3D capabilities, the WebKit provides functions to slide a page up and flip to a page. Animations appear in the page history. Use the back button to navigate.
You can also send preloaded images as an array.